We created a virtual reality (360VR) video to explain and visualize our latest work about automated inspection planning. This video can be watched on a regular computer, or on a smartphone, but the optimal experience requires a virtual reality headset. What do you think, is a 360VR video an added value or just overkill?
How did I make this video:
- Set the V-REP scene as you want.
- Render 3 vision sensor images (top, forward, bottom, 90° perspective angle, positioned as a cube map).
- Do this also for the second eye (ie move the vision sensors approximately 70mm (ipd distance))
- Repeat this process for 4 different positions
- Stitch and warp these images into one image (in Matlab)
- Repeat for the next frame
- Inject spatial metadata
Post links to your Youtube videos related to V-REP
1 post • Page 1 of 1