When will 3.0.3 be available?

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
engharat

When will 3.0.3 be available?

Post by engharat »

Hi,
I read from another topic that, in the end of december, you said "3.0.3 will be available in the next 2-3 weeks" ;)
At the moment we are at the end of april and we are still at 3.0.2 ;)
Without putting too much pressure to you, I think more of one people is waiting for your next release, for all the improvements features it brings.
For example, I'm trying to retrieve some points from matlab and create a path object in vrep, that will be followed by a robot.
I just see the simcreatepath is only in 3.0.3 version ;) at this moment I suppose the standard way would be to put a path in the scene, modify it when points are provided, than "activate" it.

As well as another important(at least for me ;) ) feature is an elegant method to retrieve object size like width height of a wall etc etc.

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: When will 3.0.3 be available?

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

You should read more carefully: December 2012 is the date coppelia joined the forum, not the date the post was made ;) The post was made one week ago I guess, and the release of version 3.0.3 is planned for in one week.

About object sizes, have a look at this post. Also have a look at your own post here!

Cheers