Inverse kinematics of hybrid robot

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
gloria

Re: Inverse kinematics of hybrid robot

Post by gloria »

Yeah,you are right. The ik1 and ik2 failed. But that's not because of the wrong constraints different from ik3. The first and second chains are in the same plane, so it just need two constraints(x and z), while the third chain works in space and it should be constrained in x, y and z. Also, their bases are different.

At last I figured out the reason of ik-failure: I didn't set accurate position and orientation of chains in building model. It seems that building an correct model of a complex mechanism is of vital importance and should be carefully checked.

Now things got all right.

Thank you for helping!

Gloria

Abdelrahman

Post by Abdelrahman »

hey

I had also this problem with a robot similar to http://www.coppeliarobotics.com/helpFil ... Module.htm ,changed my constrains but nothing occurred and it collapsed .
I know that those constraints make the dummy follow the (xyz location and alpha gamma beta )and this is desirable for the robot to Hold together his parts ?

I sent emails to the one who asked this questions but no response and now I did not know what to do ?

thank you!

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

Depending on the IK/FK construction, things tend to be very difficult to explain and/or understand, specially if you have a mechanism with loops, etc.
We are however always happy to assist in return of payment (e.g. via a small project), since this type of support would take too much effort individually.

Cheers

Abdelrahman

Post by Abdelrahman »

how much will it be ?and how can I pay to you ?

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

Please contact us here for further discussion.

Cheers