Welding Task with C++ ompl plugin

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
poorna naga avinash

Welding Task with C++ ompl plugin

Post by poorna naga avinash »

Hello Friends,

I am working on a industrial robot of 6 degrees of freedom, I want to generate different trajectories eg. linear ,curved etc. with the help of OMPL plugin . can any one help me to integrate and do my task?

what i did for my task (correct me because i did wrong.)
Vrep server side with help of command line i have launched continuous remote API server service

and i am using code blockblocks for my c++ ompl plugin Client side source code from v-rep/programing/v_repExtOMPL
which is not correct way for linking its not working can any one help to come out of this problem. and the way to implement path planning as of python script of welding task in vrep?
thank you friends

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: Welding Task with C++ ompl plugin

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

your question is too wide and diverse. It is difficult to help you in that situation. Best is to ask one single question at a time, and ask very focused questions. The first step would be to test many things yourself, including the various example scenes. Then make small steps from there.

Cheers

poorna naga avinash

Post by poorna naga avinash »

Thank you for the Response.

I am Explaining my problem clearly, I want to do path planning with ompl plugin in c++ .

i am using client in code blocks and server side V_rep with the help of command line i have launched continuous remote API server service

how should i execute to see source code from v-rep/programing/v_repExtOMPL and i want to see the output in the simulator(V_rep)

I hope you understood my problem and find me a solution to my task

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

If you want to execute the OMPL commands, then you need to do that from within a embedded script. You can't do that directly from a remote API client.

Cheers