Can I add a sliding module to the line to simulate the ups and downs of the chest when breathing?

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
gtx233

Can I add a sliding module to the line to simulate the ups and downs of the chest when breathing?

Post by gtx233 »

Hi

I am trying to use vrep to simulate the ups and downs of the chest, while we all know vrep is related to robotics, is there any way to achieve this goal?

Thanks

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: Can I add a sliding module to the line to simulate the ups and downs of the chest when breathing?

Post by coppelia »

I have no idea whatsoever what you are trying to achieve. Please explain in more details...

Cheers

gtx233

Re: Can I add a sliding module to the line to simulate the ups and downs of the chest when breathing?

Post by gtx233 »

With a closed curve that the cross-sectional profile of the chest, by adding some modules to simulate the human body when the chest breathing ups and downs. Is this feasible?

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

I am still struggling in understanding your final goal. V-REP will not magically make things work or appear as realistic. It really depends on the type of simulation. V-REP can perform inverse kinematics for you. Or you can use the physics engine to perform a rigid-body simulation. Other than that, you can always programmatically move and reposition objects/bodies yourself, according to your own algorithm.

Cheers