How to install vrep version 3.5 in ubuntu 14.04 LTS?

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
gendibal784

Re: How to install vrep version 3.5 in ubuntu 14.04 LTS?

Post by gendibal784 »

Well, finally I can use vrep although vrep still doesn't work properly because when a try to click "open a scene ..." the error that I posted just above still happens. By the way, I think that now I can use the new version, except for that option, so if someone is on the same situation as me, I will post my current solution:

According to the post that you recommended me in your first answer, I downloaded libstdc++.so.6 and libstdc++.so.6.0.21 of ubuntu 16 from gcc libraries and copied them into the VREP 3.5 EDU folder. After that, I got an error with Ros Interface so I compiled by myself the package vrep ros interface into a catkin and I copied the library had been compiled after run catkin_make into the VREP 3.5 EDU folder too. And, to be able to use a scene, when you would like to run a scene in vrep 3.5 you should always run "./vrep.sh X.ttt" where X is the name of your scene.

So thanks you for all your answer, I will post if I find another error with this solution (I hope that this won't happen), and if you find a solution about the error messages I posted above, I will still pay attention on this topic.