Information Text not showing

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
alix

Information Text not showing

Post by alix »

Hi,
I am not getting information text that appears on vrep scene when you select any object , i have seen it in videos, but could not find how to enable it for me... Any Help please ????

Code: Select all

information text: the information text displays information related to current object/item selection and to running simulation states or parameters. The text display can be toggled with one of the two small buttons on the upper left side of a page. The other button can be used to toggle a white background, giving a better contrast depending on the background color of a scene.

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: Information Text not showing

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

do you have a kind of blue button in the upper left corner of the rendering window? If not, then V-REP probably could not load the text box, which is located in system/sysnfo.ttb. Do you have that file? Also, what V-REP version are you running? And could it be possible that you are using an older version of sysnfo.ttb?

Cheers

alix

Re: Information Text not showing

Post by alix »

coppelia wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 13:26 Hello,

do you have a kind of blue button in the upper left corner of the rendering window? If not, then V-REP probably could not load the text box, which is located in system/sysnfo.ttb. Do you have that file? Also, what V-REP version are you running? And could it be possible that you are using an older version of sysnfo.ttb?

Cheers
oh , got that button. Thanks a lottt !!!