The Python interpreter could not handle the wrapper script d

Report crashes, strange behaviour, or apparent bugs
Devadath

The Python interpreter could not handle the wrapper script d

Post by Devadath »

I am facing an issue in CoppeliaSim while attempting to run child scripts in Python. The error message indicates a problem with the Python interpreter handling the wrapper script and suggests verifying the installation of the 'cbor' and 'zmq' modules. I have confirmed that both modules are installed in my Python environment as instructed in the error message. However, the error still occurs, leading to script abortion. The traceback points to line 336 in the 'pythonWrapper.lua' script. Despite my efforts, I haven't been able to resolve this problem and it's been persisting for several days. Any help or guidance to overcome this challenge would be greatly appreciated.

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: The Python interpreter could not handle the wrapper script d

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

which version of CoppeliaSim are you running? With CoppeliaSim V4.6, the default wrapper should be pythonWrapperV2.lua. Also, always use the same version for the client and server. E.g. if you use CoppeliaSim V4.6, then the client should also be for V4.6. By default, the programming folder should contain the corresponding zmqRemoteApi version.

Cheers