Can not be remote with MATLAB on Mac m1
coppeliasim v4.6

In main script, I don't find the relative code, only have simBWF

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: Can not be remote with MATLAB on Mac

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

I am not sure I understand your problem... if I understand you correctly, you are trying to use the ZeroMQ remote API via MATLAB, but that doesn't work. What is the problem? Is there any error message? What CoppeliaSim version are you running? What kind of relative code in the main script are you referring to?

Cheers

Mr.Liu

Post by Mr.Liu »

coppelia wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 13:51 Hello,

I am not sure I understand your problem... if I understand you correctly, you are trying to use the ZeroMQ remote API via MATLAB, but that doesn't work. What is the problem? Is there any error message? What CoppeliaSim version are you running? What kind of relative code in the main script are you referring to?

Cheers
I don't think i use ZeroMQ remote API, i just use the traditional method,.and i can writing code in the windows or ubuntu by simRemoteApi.start(19999). But i don't find the simRemoteApi.start(19999) at the main script in the mac,

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

The legacy remote API is deprecated. We highly recommend to switch to the ZeroMQ remote API, which is now de facto the default remote API.
With the legacy remote API, there was never simRemoteApi.start(19999) in the main script. But in any case, you can call simRemoteApi.start from wherever you want.

Cheers