Crashed message

Report crashes, strange behaviour, or apparent bugs
geerten

Crashed message

Post by geerten »

When I start a second V-REP application, it gives the message that V-REP appeared to have crashed.

Probably because the other V-REP instance wasn't closed yet, and it does not expect two instances running at once..

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: Crashed message

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

This message is intended. If you want to avoid that, you can start a second V-REP session from a different install directory.

Cheers

geerten

Post by geerten »

Ok. I thought it was a bit confusing, since I regularly use multiple instances of the same application at once.

Next to this: I just had a crash of V-REP, and although V-REP nicely autosaves everything, there was no autosaved scene anymore. Maybe an autosaved instance can be saved for every scene (by scene name for example). It's kind of frustrating to think that everything was autosaved and than still have some work lost..

geerten

Post by geerten »

By the way, it doesn't crash, it hangs.

It does now again. Are there any logfiles I can send so you can figure out what is causing this? It happened this second time again when selecting the same object.

geerten

Post by geerten »

Well, I have a reproducible situation..

It hangs every time I select one specific object and when I want to move it.

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

Can you please send us the scene?

info coppeliarobotics com

Cheers

geerten

Post by geerten »

Hm, unfortunately (and thankfully) now it is gone again. Next time I will save the scene separately, and see if it stays reproducible.