https://www.dropbox.com/s/pagbw2gigsrbq ... y.png?dl=0
The scene can be seen by following the given link below-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/boouicvc0co78 ... e.png?dl=0
My goal is to capture the view from these two Kinects simultaneously at every simulation step. Before obtaining the view, I want to re-position sofa, and chair randomly.
Below are the steps of data acquisition process-
- Re-position the objects, i.e., sofa, and chair randomly
- Capture the view from Kinect 1 and 2 (Make sure we don't re-position the objects while capturing the view)
- At every simulation step, go back to the first step
https://www.dropbox.com/s/34nrl9isncvvj ... t.ttt?dl=0
I guess that I should work with the main script, in which I should first declare the handles of each object and then use Kinect handles to capture the view. Following are my questions-
- How to capture the view in which we first re-position the objects and then capture the view?
- Should I add more scripts? maybe modify the main script?
- If a new script is added then how to access both the Kinect camera (color and depth) from this script?