question about full screen simulation

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
lwang87

question about full screen simulation

Post by lwang87 »

Hello,
I set the full screen simulating which is totally cover by a floating view of a camera, and I set a dialog appearing when simulating, but the full screen will end when the dialog appear, and I need to click back to the full screen. how to solve this problem? I want to keep the full screen when the dialog is appearing. Please help me solve this problem, thank you!

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: question about full screen simulation

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

the full screen mode is tricky when interacting with the user via dialogs. The full screen mode usually doesn't end when a dialog shows, but the (empty) main window and the dialogs will partially cover the full screen mode. The only option is to move those items to the side, or better, onto another screen if available.

Cheers

lwang87

Post by lwang87 »

coppelia wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 15:30 Hello,

the full screen mode is tricky when interacting with the user via dialogs. The full screen mode usually doesn't end when a dialog shows, but the (empty) main window and the dialogs will partially cover the full screen mode. The only option is to move those items to the side, or better, onto another screen if available.

Cheers
Thanks for your answer, it helps a lot! But when I use the old version's V-REP(V3.1.2), the full screen mode will not be covered by the main window, and the dialog can also display on the full screen view.

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

not sure what has changed, but this is handled by the Qt framework.

Cheers