exhanging coordinates through communication between rover

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
raidracoon

exhanging coordinates through communication between rover

Post by raidracoon »

Hi coopeliasim and all,
Im currently working on a project for autonomous rover scene. So im having 3 rovers that are performing tasks which moves from current coordinates to three desired coordinates with obstacles avoiding and path planning script. For now, Im able to achieve that. Then, I need to work on communication part where i want to make a scene where the rovers are exchanging their targeted positions with each other so that i can prove that there are communications between them instead of giving them directly for each rover in Matlab code. Im working with Vrep and Matlab code. Any suggestions, ideas or simulations that near to that situations that would highly appreciated. I already search online and what i found is there're lacks part of it. I would definitely posted the end results of this simulation as i know that these would help others in the future if i managed to do it.
Thank you.

fferri

Re: exhanging coordinates through communication between rover

Post by fferri »

Hi,

have a look at Messaging/interfaces/connectivity, you have plenty of options available.

raidracoon

Re: exhanging coordinates through communication between rover

Post by raidracoon »

Hi, thank you so much for your reply. I had viewed the link beforehand. Since it has a lot of functions there, im a little bit lost on which one should i used. Basically it is at my end.

If there any video or examples that showed would be helpfull?.