[Solved] Error on B0-based Remote Api (C++ on Windows 10)

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
aerosn

[Solved] Error on B0-based Remote Api (C++ on Windows 10)

Post by aerosn »

Hi, I've been tinkering how to enable B0 remote api to vrep using C++ on windows 10. I've followed the instruction in http://www.coppeliarobotics.com/helpFil ... ntSide.htm as well as in simpleTest.cpp. What I've done so far:
-Install the library (zeromq, boost, version correspond to the build)
-Build using CLI (rebuild-windows.bat)
-Build using VS2019

I don't know what I've done wrong, but the .exe file the build generated gave me an error message. First, it needs the .dll files, and I've copied them to the directory. Then, it says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

Anyone here ever had the same problem?

PS: I installed zeromq libs, but it gave me libzmq-mt-4_3_3.dll instead of libzmq-mt-4_3_2.dll, the apps said it needs the 4.32 version so I changed the file name. I guess this is the problem, but I can't seem to find the way to build the 4.32 version and get the dll. Oh yeah, I'm trying to build the cpp using Qt right now, I hope it solves the problem.
Last edited by aerosn on 30 Dec 2019, 03:53, edited 1 time in total.

aerosn

Re: Error on B0-based Remote Api (C++ on Windows 10)

Post by aerosn »

SOLVED!

I just have to move the simpleTest.exe to vrep root dir, and it's up and running! How silly of me! I didn't even know that all the dlls it needed were already there at vrep root dir. It wasn't stated anywhere (only b0.lib that were stated is in the vrep root dir).