How to execute the CoppeliaSim via SSH?

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
jianye

How to execute the CoppeliaSim via SSH?

Post by jianye »

hello,
i'm trying to train my deep reinforcement learning policy with a remote server, CoppeliaSim and PyRep.

I copy the folder "CoppeliaSim" and "PyRep" in the root path of server. And i want to implement the algorithm in Anaconda environment.

but when i run the code and got the following error:

Code: Select all

qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in home/unufp/CoppeliaSimEdu even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Available paltform plugins are: eglfs, linuxxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, webgl, xcb
how can I solve this problem or execute CoppeliaSim in remote Server?

Jian

eomar

Re: How to execute the CoppeliaSim via SSH?

Post by eomar »

Hi,

Are you running Pyrep/CoppeliaSim on a headless machine? If so, have you tried to run your application with xvfb-run?

e.g.

xvfb-run python my_pyrep_application
Omar

jianye

Re: How to execute the CoppeliaSim via SSH?

Post by jianye »

hello,

i'am trying to run coppeliasim in a remote server and I have no sudo right.

in the anaconda environment there is no xvfb, so i installed xvfbwrapper, but it didn't work and I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sac_learn.py", line 20, in <module>
    from unicar_robot import GraspEnv
  File "/home/unufp/RL_unicar_new/Unicar/unicar_robot.py", line 2, in <module>
    from pyrep import PyRep
  File "/home/unufp/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyrep/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
    from .pyrep import PyRep
  File "/home/unufp/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyrep/pyrep.py", line 2, in <module>
    from pyrep.backend import sim, utils
  File "/home/unufp/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyrep/backend/sim.py", line 2, in <module>
    from ._sim_cffi import ffi, lib
ImportError: /home/unufp/CoppeliaSimEdu/libQt5OpenGL.so.5: symbol _ZN7QBezier10fromPointsERK7QPointFS2_S2_S2_ version Qt_5_PRIVATE_API not defined in file libQt5Gui.so.5 with link time reference
thanks

Jian