How to set CoppeliaSim to export multiple data for a graph that is not vertically aligned?

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
Yvon000

How to set CoppeliaSim to export multiple data for a graph that is not vertically aligned?

Post by Yvon000 »

Hello,

I want to export velocity data for multiple joints in a scene to a csv file. I save it as a csv file via File -> Export -> Selection (graphs). the first column of the csv file shows the time, the second column shows the velocity of joint 1 at the top, and after a lot of data, it shows the data of joint 2, which is not very readable. It is also not good for plotting by plotting software (e.g. MATLAB). How can I make the 2nd column show the data of joint 1 and the 3rd column show the data of joint 2 (i.e. the data is arranged horizontally instead of vertically)

Thank you!

Yvon000

Re: How to set CoppeliaSim to export multiple data for a graph that is not vertically aligned?

Post by Yvon000 »

Addendum: In the V4.1.0 version, multiple data are arranged horizontally normally, but in the latest v4.2.0 version, it becomes a bad vertical arrangement, I want to know if there is any way for me to set it.

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: How to set CoppeliaSim to export multiple data for a graph that is not vertically aligned?

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

you are right, there is a bug in there. We'll try to post a correction revision (rev5) until Monday.

Cheers

Yvon000

Post by Yvon000 »

Hello,

That makes sense. Looking forward to your revision (rev5). I will download it as soon as it is released. Coppeliasim is getting great.

Cheers!

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

Rev 5 is now available for download.

Cheers

Yvon000

Post by Yvon000 »

Hello

I downloaded it and tested it; it works very well (the data groups are arranged horizontally); thank you very much. Also, I would like to ask where or which URL I subscribe to see the revision information without your notification in the forum

Cheers!

coppelia
Site Admin

Post by coppelia »

You can see the version and revision number on the download page. We recently added them.

Cheers