Adding graph in in a scene

Typically: "How do I... ", "How can I... " questions
NandanUmrikar

Adding graph in in a scene

Post by NandanUmrikar »

I'm want to add a graph in my scene. When I try to add anything to the graph script (including the sample codes given in the manual: https://manual.coppeliarobotics.com/en/graphs.htm) and update the status, the console displays an error message as follows:
[/Graph@customizationScript:error] 69: in sim.getObjectInt32Param: one of the function's argument type is not correct.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'sim.getObjectInt32Param'
...peliaRobotics/CoppeliaSimEdu/lua/graph_customization.lua:69: in function 'sysCall_nonSimulation'

This code comes under the 'graph=require('graph_customization')' function which comes readily in the script with the graph. When I try to comment out the graph function, the simulation works without any error but there is no graph display. I tried associating the graph with a floating view but that doesn't work either. How do I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!!!

coppelia
Site Admin

Re: Adding graph in in a scene

Post by coppelia »

Hello,

actually you are not supposed to add code the the customization script of the graph. Adding graph data points, etc. should be done from within another script, e.g. where the data originates from.

Cheers